Thursday, November 17, 2011

Effective Link Building

8. If I comment any sites with any name/anchor text and through that name/anchor text if anyone fined my website, this technology is known as Link Building. Link Building can be effective if anyone create lot of backlinks in several high PR do-follow sites/social bookmarking site/forum posting. Through backlink anyone can find my website and I could gather a lot of visitors. This technology also helps in effective SEO. The benefits that I get-

  • Get a lot of visitors
  • Get high PR(Page Rank)
  • Anyone can find me at the top of the search engine.
  • I can earn money by Ad-sense/various affiliated program
Though Link Building system gives us lot of benefits but sometime it can create problems too if we don't finish it properly. Sometimes it shows that our backlinks are shown as spamming content or black SEO. So we have to be careful when we doing SEO work.

No comments:

Post a Comment